Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Statistics Update


It has been a short two months.  When I first start I did not believe I would have so many hits on this blog in two months.  

Here are the numbers:

The record breaking day for this blog was when Christine Quinn  had to announce May Day on May 1, 2013 with 526 hits due to a combination of being featured on a  mayoral blog and a strong Twitter promotion. 

If this past week's trend continues with well over 300 hits per day, I will have over 10,000 hits per month. 
Lakewood found my blog even though they aren't allowed to have internet.  
 
The top referring site (other than Google) is still from Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg, with Twitter taking second place.

The most popular post is now the one featuring a photo of unorthodox rabbis proudly posing pedophile protector Charles Hynes.   

A reader informed me that Boro Park is fully aware of brush up with the Perlstien girls and lesbian Christine Quinn.

Some people found this website using the following keywords:
 
asbury park press kolko
belsky dinner pictures
chasidish sex
david greenfield dov gordon
dascalowitz meir
erick salgado
frum follies
irving langer
meir dascalowitz
mordechai jungreis
moshe friedman
novominsker rebbe torah dinner 2013
nuchem rosenberg
prostitutes in boro park
rabbi belsky
riets dinner 2013 grand hyatt
sex with chasidish girl
skver blog
unorthodox jew BlogSpot
yidel perlstein (second place)
yosef kolko (more times than "unorthodox yidden" in the last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment