Now I found to other blogs followed up posting the same photo with similar complaints. United to Save America and Dus Iz Nies both posted the photo, oddly enough on the same day, March 24, almost two weeks after I posted the photo. Love the headlines.
Yidel Perlstein, Community Board Member, exposes his family to the Gay Candidate for Mayor,Quinn
Borough Park Community Board Leader Yidel Perlstein Supports "Married" Lesbian
Although I was getting about 10 hits per day in last month, I am getting closer to about 70 hits per day now.
If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?
Here is a repost of the photo.
![]() |
| Political prostitute Yidel Perlstein with his daughters and lesbian Christine Quinn |
I added these two blogs to the blog list, and I removed the Chassidic Whistleblower. He hasn't been blogging much.
United to Save America is a fairly new blog. They seem to be focusing on a variety of topics, but they also call out the pigs,
Dus Iz Nies is a pun for the Satmar run news website.
Anyone else reporting this photo?

You publish gedoilim pictures here???
ReplyDeleteUnorthodox gedolim
ReplyDeleteTo Quinn campaign - From Ezra
ReplyDeleteI have done a lot of work for you, spreading your message, bring you to Boro Park, placing videos for you on VIN and elsewhere. Make sure to compensate me properly.
As they say, hakol biseder. Don't have a tayna that I didn't wear a shtreimel when I invited you to the tu bishvat seder, it wasn't Purim yet. If you want, Tu beAv is coming...
What a MIUSKEIT. If she gets in, you desere it
ReplyDelete