Hello readers. There are a lot of "Orthodox" Jews out there doing terrible things. They molest children, steal from poor families, talk during prayer services, eat political pork, etc. Yes. I purposefully lump all egregious atrocities in one lump sentence because there is a common factor in all of them. Dishonesty.
The rabbi in my profile photo is an accomplice to murder. People think Neturei Karta are a bunch of anti-Israel nuts. They aren't nuts. They are evil. They get political pork from Iran.
Meanwhile, there are many blogs out there whose sole purpose is to expose Orthodox Jews. I will be taking a slightly different approach.
After I read Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection of My Hasidic Roots by Deborah Feldman, I realized that there needs to be an Orthodox Blogger to call out the "Orthodox" Jews.
An Orthodox Jew is one who follows the entire Torah, including ve'ahavta lere'acha kamocha, lo signov, and honesty.
Paul Mendlowitz has been yelling a screaming for more than 7 years on his blogs, but none of that is reaching the general communities. Liar, backstabber, pork-eater, and all around completely unorthodox David Niederman knows of Mendlowitz, but does the rest of Chassidic Williamsburg know Mendlowitz?
May David Niederman lose his mind like Achitofel and be thrown out by his own people.
No comments:
Post a Comment